The Midwestern Alumni Network | Alumni Senate
The Midwestern Alumni Network provides opportunities for collaboration and interaction among graduates from all of MWU's colleges and programs. All graduates of Midwestern University share the same values of holistic healthcare, student-focused teaching, and patient-centered practice. The Midwestern University Alumni Network promotes collegiality, interdisciplinary learning, cross-professional collaboration, and mutual support of the University.
Stay Connected to Your College
While the Midwestern University Alumni Network represents the entire academic family, your college alumni associations and councils remain strong and vital organizations. At the college level, our alumni leaders organize events, host student/alumni networking opportunities, enjoy receptions at professional conferences, and support student scholarships and programs. Both the Midwestern University Alumni Network and the College Alumni Associations/Councils play important roles in keeping you connected to your alma mater.
Benefits of Being Involved in the Midwestern University Alumni Network Include:
- Lifetime membership upon graduation
- No dues affiliated with participation
- Special event invitations and exclusive publications
- Access to the Alumni Directory so you can stay in touch with classmates and other Midwestern University practitioners
- Access to the Alumni Job Finder, where you can post openings or search for other career opportunities
- Continued access to your University email account
- Library resources and services listed below:
- Use of the library at both our Downers Grove, Illinois and Glendale, Arizona campuses for 90 days since last day of attendance. All alumni are welcome to visit either library location indefinitely once temporary COVID - 19 restrictions have been lifted. Contact the alumni office to learn more.
- Reference help while librarians are on duty.
- Access to computer resources and databases within the library.
Midwestern University Alumni Senate
The mission of the Midwestern University (MWU) Alumni Senate is to create a sense of connection to and pride in Midwestern University among all of its alumni. The MWU Alumni Senate provides opportunities for networking and collaboration between alumni of the many colleges and programs within the university. The MWU Senate will serve as a resource for, and the voice of, all alumni of the university.
- Gordon Barkley III, D.M.D. `15
- Nina Dallal, M.S. `18
- Shylah Gabriel, D.M.D. `14
- Carl Gisnarian, M.S., CP `09
- Jason Kayce, D.P.M. `11
- Bryce A. Larson, D.M.D. `15 - Vice Chair
- Charlotte Milas, M.O.T., OTR-L `13
- Daniel M. Provencher, M.S., PA-C `02
- Joy Reese, Pharm.D. `06 - Chair
- Peter Santos, D.O. `02
- Henry Sargent, CRNA `12
- Mary Spengler, MOT, OTR/L `11
- Tiffany Tapia, M.M.S., PA-C `04
How to Stay Involved with Midwestern University as an Alumnus:
- Visit midwestern.edu/alumni for alumni related resources and benefits at your fingertips
- Use your student login/password on MWUNET to search for former classmates in the Alumni Directory, and access the Alumni Job Finder to post positions or search for job openings
- Update us with your latest professional and personal news by visiting midwestern.edu/alumniupdate
- Attend alumni events, receptions, and programs
- Visit us on Social Media
- Connect with your college
- learn ways to mentor current students, participate in admissions interviews, volunteer with the Health Outreach through Medicine and Education (H.O.M.E.) Program, become a preceptor or make a gift.
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
555 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
630/515-6123 | email@example.com
19555 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
623/572-3780 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alumni Associations & Councils
Midwestern University alumni stay connected to each other and the University through events held during the year and across the country. Why not join us at future MWU alumni receptions, fundraisers, and continuing education programs?