Midwestern University's College of Dental Medicine - Arizona (CDMA) Continuing Education Office offers one-on-one custom designed courses to fulfill mandated requirements for remediation as ordered by the Board of Dental Examiners in Arizona and other states.
All courses are taught by College of Dental Medicine faculty instructors during the week and on weekends. Our office will provide the required documentation to the Arizona State Board of Dental Examiners both before and after the course is completed, as well as provide documentation for your records. Additional information will be provided upon your inquiry.
We have provided courses in areas such as:
- Fundamentals of Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Radiographic Diagnosis and Interpretation
- Recordkeeping and Risk Management
- Restorative Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Periodontal Diagnosis & Treatment Planning
- Pharmacology & Prescription Writing
- Proper Dental Accounting, Coding & Billing Practices
If you have any questions regarding your specific requirements, please contact:
Ms. Martha Clements by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone at 623-572-3870.