Doctor of Dental Medicine - AZ
AZ Continuing Dental Education
Continuing Dental Education
- BODEX Remediation Information
- Annual Alumni CE Program
- Actions and Algorithms for Medical Emergencies: How to Save a Life (Including Your Own)
- Bicon Hands-On Practical Course (Lecture and Hands-On)
- Optimal Oral Health: Measure It to Manage It, Periodontal Disease
- Laser Certification for Your Dental Practice (Hands-On)
- Taking Better Digital Radiographs: Hands-on Technique Instruction and a Review of Radiographic Findings
- Making Better Temporaries: A Hands-On Workshop for Dental Assistants
- Dental Hygienist Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide Analgesia WREB Preparation Course
- Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary (EFDA) Continuing Education Program (Hands-On)
- Midwestern Faculty CDMA Learning Group Series 2022-2023
- A Review of Dental Ethics at Chairside – Live Virtual
- Refresher: Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide Analgesia for Licensed Dental Hygienists and Dentists
- Mission Statement
- Conflict of Interest
- Contact Us
- Continuing Dental Education
- AZ Continuing Dental Education
|Event Title:||Bicon® Hands-On Practical Course (Lecture and Hands-On)|
|Event Date:||Friday, February 25, 2022|
|Event Time:||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Sign In by 7:45 AM)|
|Course Fee:||$500 (Register Here)|
|Audience:||General Dentist, New and experienced implant clinicians|
|Speaker:||Drauseo Speratti, D.M.D.|
|Location:||Glendale Hall, Simulation Clinic, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ|
Please note: Details of this event are subject to change based on future COVID - 19 conditions. Please make travel arrangements accordingly.
Bicon®’s Hands-On Practical Course will provide the basic knowledge needed to place and restore the Bicon Dental Implant system. With lectures and hands-on training, Bicon®'s instructors will guide you through the surgical and restorative aspects of the system.
This course is supported, in part, by Bicon® Dental Implants. Their support is a reminder of their commitment to quality education activities.
At the end of this course the participant will be better able to:
- Describe the science and benefits of the Bicon® Dental Implant system,
- Apply case selection and treatment planning,
- Coordinate and consultation with the instructor using your own patient cases, models, and radiographs,
- Identify osteotomy site preparation for single tooth, multiple teeth, and the edentulous patient,
- Develop restorative techniques including abutment selection, impression techniques, temporization, and intraoral and extraoral cementation.
|Friday, January 25, 2022|
|7:45 am||Sign-In, Coffee and Refreshments|
|8:00 - 9:30 am||Presentation: Introduction to the Bicon System|
|9:30 - 9:45 am||Mid-morning Break|
|9:45 - 12:00 pm||Presentation: Introduction to the Bicon System continues|
|12:00 pm||Lunch (Provided)|
|1:00 - 2:30 pm||Bicon Surgical Techniques with Hands-On Continues. Bicon Restorative
Techniques for Removable Restorations (Overdentures and Trinia)
|2:30 - 2:45 pm||Mid-Afternoon Break|
|2:45 - 4:30 pm||Bicon Restorative Techniques (Hands-on) for Fixed Restorations, Impression
Techniques, Restorative Materials, Crowns and Bridge Insertions
|4:45 pm||Course wrap-up, Questions, Evaluation, and Attendance Verification Handout|
|5:00 pm||End of course|
Martha C. Clements, Med, Continuing Education Specialist
Office Phone: 623-572-3870
Drauseo Speratti, D.M.D.
Drauseo Speratti, DMD graduated from the Universidade Metodista de Sao Paulo in 1994 and received his Specialist in Dental Implants and Oral Minor Surgeries from the Universidade Camilo Castelo Branco 1996. Dr. Speratti was in private practice in Sao Paulo, Brazil for several years prior to coming to the United States in 2001 and earning his DMD from Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine – Arizona.
Dr. Speratti has presented many courses related to dental implants at several universities and dental conferences in the US and abroad. He is an active member of the AO and ADA and is a Clinical Instructor at the Implant Dentistry Centre and Bicon Institute in Boston, MA.
COURSE FEE $500
There are three ways to register for our continuing education programs:
- Online click here: submit completed online registration form and payment process per directions
- By mail: if you want to pay by check, make it out to Midwestern University, fill out the online form, print it out and send it along with your payment to:
Dr. James Pashayan , College of Dental Medicine-AZ Midwestern University, Office of Continuing Dental Education, 19555 N 59 th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85308
- By email: scan completed registration form and email to email@example.com, providing payment information. Please call 623-572-3870 if you have any questions about course content, directions, registration, etc. ( click to download registration form)
Payment Methods: We accept checks, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard and Visa. All checks should be made payable to: Midwestern University.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
The Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona Continuing Dental Education (MWUCDM-AZ CDE) office reserves the right to end registration when the enrollment limit is reached and to cancel, modify or alter content, faculty or location for any course if circumstances indicate such a change is advisable. If the MWUCDM-AZ CDE finds it necessary to cancel a course, a full refund will be issued.
No travel expenses will be refunded to the registrant in the event of course cancellation or cancellation of any registration. Full tuition refunds are issued if the participant cancels in writing two weeks prior to a course. Cancellations processed during the two weeks prior to course date will be refunded tuition minus a late cancellation fee of $75. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received three days prior to the day of the course or in the event of a no-show. Select courses may have individually specific cancellation fees and polices. A $50 fee will be assessed for all returned payments. Returned payments include returned checks and dishonored credit or debit card payments.
Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine Arizona is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine Arizona designates this activity for 8 continuing education credits.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.