Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
CPG may accept transfer students from other ACPE-accredited pharmacy schools or colleges who are currently enrolled, are in good academic standing, and provide legitimate reasons for seeking transfer.
All requests for transfer information should be referred to the Office of the Dean where potential transfer applicants can receive counseling prior to receiving and submitting their applications.
Students requesting transfers must meet CPG's general requirements for admission. They must also submit the following documents by January 15th:
- A letter to the Director of Admissions indicating their reasons for requesting transfer and explaining any difficulties encountered at their current institutions;
- A completed CPG transfer application;
- Official transcripts from all schools attended-undergraduate, graduate, and professional;
- Catalogs and detailed pharmacy syllabi for any courses for which advanced standing consideration is requested;
- A letter from the Dean of the college of pharmacy in which the student is enrolled that describes their current academic status and terms of withdrawal or dismissal;
- One letter of recommendation from a faculty member at the current college of pharmacy;
- Additional documents or letters of recommendation as determined by the Director of Admissions or Dean.
The Office of Admissions will collect and forward student portfolios to the Office of the Dean for review. When reviews are positive, candidates will be invited for interviews and their applications will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee which will provide a recommendation. When transferring students are admitted and request advanced standing, the Office of the Dean will forward these student requests to the appropriate faculty. No advanced standing credit will be awarded for professional pharmacy coursework completed at a foreign college of pharmacy.