All students enrolled in CHS are expected to:
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in their course of study;
- Understand and meet all established program/College academic and professional requirements and standards as described in the course syllabi, program-related manuals, University Catalog, and Student Handbook;
- Self-monitor their academic performance in all required courses;
- Complete all course-related requirements in a timely and satisfactory manner;
- Seek assistance if encountering academic difficulty;
- Contact the appropriate Program Director and/or course coordinator when performance has been unsatisfactory; and
- Regularly check mailbox at least twice a week and university e-mail account daily for information concerning educational programs. This is particularly important at the end of the quarter and during quarter breaks when information concerning academic performance may be distributed.