To qualify for graduation with the Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology degree (M.S.), students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum number of 111.5-112.5 credit hours in the curriculum;
- Pass the Comprehensive Examination with a minimum score of 70%;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the Speech-Language Pathology Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.