To qualify for the degree Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies (M.M.S.), students must:
- Follow an approved course of study leading to the completion of all master's requirements.
- Satisfactorily complete all professional courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.000; and no unremediated course failures.
- Pass all the Summative evaluations.
- Satisfactorily complete the required 126.5 credit hours in the overall course of study.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the PA Program Student Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Be recommended for conferral of the master's degree by the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University, and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.