Glendale, AZ Campus Catalog
College of Health Sciences
- Student Academic Policies
- Physician Assistant Program
- Occupational Therapy Program
- Cardiovascular Science Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice - Entry into Practice
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Clinical Psychology Program
- Physical Therapy Program
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Nurse Leadership in Global Health Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) Program
- College of Health Sciences
To qualify for the degree Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.), students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 170.5 quarter credit hours in the curriculum.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the Physical Therapy Academic Review Committee and the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for doctoral degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the institution.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.