Glendale, AZ Campus Catalog
College of Health Sciences
- Student Academic Policies
- Physician Assistant Program
- Occupational Therapy Program
- Cardiovascular Science Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice Program
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice - Entry into Practice
- Nurse Anesthesia Program
- Clinical Psychology Program
Physical Therapy Program
- Degree Description
- Evaluation of Student Performance
- Graduation Requirements
- Licensure Requirements
- Core Course Descriptions
- Elective Course Description
- Student Academic Policies
- Speech-Language Pathology Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Nurse Leadership in Global Health Program
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Program
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (D.N.P.) Program
- College of Health Sciences
To be considered for admission to the Physical Therapy Program, applicants must submit the following to Midwestern University Office of Admissions.
- PTCAS Application
Applicants are required to submit their applications to PTCAS at http://www.ptcas.org by January 15th. Please refer to the PTCAS application instructions for specific details about completing the application, required documents, and processing time. The PTCAS application should be available for applicants during the summer months. The Midwestern University Physical Therapy Program reviews completed applications throughout the admissions cycle.
- Completed Applications
The Office of Admissions will send emails verifying receipt of PTCAS applications with all required materials to all applicants who meet the minimum cumulative GPA requirement of 3.0. The emails will also include instructions on checking the status of the required application materials online. Applicants are responsible for tracking the receipt of their application materials and ensuring the submission of all required documents. Only applicants who submit completed applications with all required application materials by February 15th will be considered for potential entrance into the program.
Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test scores using the Midwestern University institution code of 4160 are strongly recommended for candidates with a GPA below a 3.2, although not required. Only test scores earned during the previous five years and sent directly from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) will be accepted. The Office of Admissions must receive official GRE scores no later than February 15th.
- GRE scores can strengthen an application.
- For more information about the GRE, contact Educational Testing Services (ETS) at 609/771-7670 or 866/473-4373 or visit www.gre.org
Please note: Applicants are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions of any changes in their mailing address or email address. All application withdrawal requests must be made in writing via e-mail, fax, or letter to:
Office of Admissions
19955 N. 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
888/247-9277 or 623/572-3215