To qualify for graduation with the Master of Science in Cardiovascular Science degree, students must:
- Follow an approved course of study leading to the successful completion of a master's project;
- Satisfactorily complete the required 101.5 quarter-credit hours in the overall course of study with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75;
- Perform the minimum of seventy five (75) primary clinical perfusion activities, including a minimum of ten (10) clinical pediatric cases as required by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the Program Student Academic Review Committee and the College of Health Sciences Student Promotion and Graduation Committee and the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.