The M.P.H. program allows for the transfer of up to 10 quarter-credits from equivalent graduate-level coursework completed at other institutions (within the past 10 years) prior to matriculation at Midwestern University. Generally, transfer credit will only be given to students who satisfactorily completed coursework in a CEPH-accredited M.P.H. or an accredited professional healthcare degree program with a minimum letter grade of “B.” Students must submit a letter of request to the M.P.H. Program Director, who will evaluate the submitted course materials with the appropriate course director to determine whether the course(s) is an appropriate substitute. If the M.P.H. Program Director denies the request for transfer credit, the student may appeal this decision to the CGS Dean. If a course is accepted for credit, the equivalent Midwestern University course and the Transfer Credit notation will be recorded on transcripts along with the name of the institution at which the credit was earned. Any earned letter grade will not be included on transcripts or used in GPA calculations.