To qualify for the degree Master of Biomedical Sciences (MBS), students must:
- Follow an approved course of study acceptable to the Biomedical Sciences Program Education Committee.
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 for the Master in Biomedical Sciences degree.
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 72 quarter hour credits for the Master of Biomedical Sciences degree program.
- Satisfactorily defend a Master's level research thesis project.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master's degree conferral from the Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master's degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.