To qualify for the degree Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences (MA), students must:
- Follow an approved course of study acceptable to the Biomedical Sciences Program Education Committee.
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 for the Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences degree.
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum of 45 quarter hour credits for the Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences degree program.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master's degree conferral from the Student Promotion and Graduation Committee.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Master's degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.