Students repeating a previously passed course may be eligible to receive federal financial aid for the repeated course.  Federal regulations define "passed" as any grade higher than an "F," regardless of program policy requiring a higher qualitative grade.

Students repeating a failed course(s) may be eligible for federal aid to cover the cost associated with the repeat of the failures(s) as long as Satisfactory Academic Progress standards (SAP) are met. Those ineligible for federal aid may qualify for private loans. Students should contact the Office of Student Financial Services to determine eligibility.