Downers Grove, IL Campus Catalog
College of Graduate Studies
- Student Academic Policies
Master of Biomedical Sciences Program
- Degree Description
- Graduation Requirements
- Sample Curriculum
- Course Descriptions
- Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences Program
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Precision Medicine
- Post Graduate Certificate in Precision Medicine
- CGS General Faculty
- College of Graduate Studies
To be considered for admission into the Master of Biomedical Sciences Program, applicants must submit their application:
Apply through the Post Baccalaureate Centralized Application Service (PostBacCAS; https://postbaccas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login). PostBacCAS allows students to learn about, compare, and apply to a number of post baccalaureate programs through one centralized application.
Requirements for application include:
- One letter of recommendation. The Office of Admissions will accept signed and sealed letters from prehealth advisors or committees, science professors, and health professionals.
- Copies of transcripts from each college or university attended. Official transcripts must be submitted prior to matriculation from every undergraduate, graduate, or professional school that they have attended or are currently attending. These transcripts must be sealed and signed by the registrar at each institution.
- Scores from one of the following: the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT), Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Dental Admissions Test (DAT), or Optometry Admissions Test (OAT).
- The deadline for submitting a completed application is July 15. Applications received after July 15 may not be reviewed.
Send application materials to:
Office of Admissions
555 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Please Note: Applicants are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions of any changes in their mailing address or e-mail address. All requests for applications withdrawal must be made in writing.