To be considered for admission to the Master of Biomedical Sciences Program, an applicant must have:
- A bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- One letter of recommendation from a prehealth advisor or committee, science professor, or health professional.
- Copies of transcripts from each college or university attended. Official transcripts must be submitted prior to matriculation.
- Commitment to abide by the Midwestern University Drug-Free Workplace and Substance Abuse Policy.
- Passage of the Midwestern University criminal background check.
Test scores from one the following are optional: MCAT, PCAT, DAT, OAT, GRE.