The Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology Program seeks to:
- Foster a humanistic learning environment for students;
- Foster a holistic and compassionate approach to patient care;
- Graduate competent speech-language pathologists who possess the levels of clinical judgment, understanding, empathy, technical skills, and independence to begin professional practice;
- Instill a philosophy of lifelong learning in speech-language pathology students;
- Promote research and scholarly activity among the faculty and students;
- Develop a clinical practice in the Midwestern University Speech-Language Institute that provides a broad range of evidence-based experiences for speech-language pathology students;
- Contribute to the overall growth and academic excellence of Midwestern University by supporting its Mission and Vision.