The mission of Midwestern University College of Pharmacy is to advance the profession of pharmacy by educating future and current pharmacists, engaging in scholarship and research, and maximizing health outcomes through patient care and public service in a culturally diverse society.
The Midwestern University College of Pharmacy is dedicated to excellence and innovation in pharmacy education, scholarship, and service.
Midwestern University College of Pharmacy embraces the following core values to guide all our endeavors:
- Excellence: We strive to achieve and maintain the highest standards.
- Professionalism: We demonstrate responsibility, respect for others, and accountability to uphold the trust of our stakeholders.
- Integrity: We embody the principles of honesty, compassion, and ethics.
- Inclusion: We celebrate diversity and cultivate a sense of belonging for all.
- Collegiality: We commit to working with others to foster collaboration for the improvement of public health and society.