Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Students usually complete the Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) degree in fourteen consecutive quarters (45 months). To qualify for the D.M.D. degree, students must:
- Follow an approved course of study leading to the completion of all D.M.D. requirements;
- Satisfactorily complete all professional courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.000 and have no course grade below a "C" or "P" (Pass);
- Successfully complete all CDMI competencies;
- Challenge the Integrated National Board Dental Examination (NBDE);
- Receive a favorable recommendation for conferral of the D.M.D. degree from the Student Academic Promotions Committee, Clinical and the Dean of CDMI;
- Be recommended for conferral of the D.M.D. degree by the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the CDMI and University.