Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
- Contact the Body Donation Program via telephone or website to obtain a body donation application OR stop by our facility.
- Thoroughly review all donor materials. (Contact the program if you have any questions.)
- Complete all forms of the application and mail the original signed application to our facility.
- The application will be reviewed by our staff and if the application meets program criteria, a donor card will be sent via mail.
- Share your decision with your family and durable power of attorney/next of kin/donor agent. By sharing your decision, they will feel more comfortable in fulfilling your wishes.
- Carry your donor card. This card lists the steps to be taken and contact information needed by responsible parties at the time of death.
- At time of death, durable power of attorney/next of kin/donor agent should contact the Body Donation Program as soon as possible at 623-806-7990.
- The Body Donation Program or its representative will accept or decline the donation based on the exclusion criteria. (Exclusion Criteria)
- If accepted, the body will be transported to the Body Donation Program at no cost to the donor's estate as long as death occurs within a 30-mile radius of Maricopa County. See FAQ for more information
- Contact the Body Donation Program via telephone at 623-806-7990
- A representative of the Body Donation Program will conduct a brief personal and medical history review to determine if the donation is acceptable.
- If accepted into the program, the durable power of attorney/next of kin/donor agent will complete the donation forms with required signatures.
- Completed forms with original signatures will be submitted to the Body Donation Program.
- If accepted, the body will be transported to the Body Donation Program at no cost to the donor's estate as long as death occurs within a 30-mile radius of Maricopa County. If outside a 30-mile radius please contact our office for more information.
Midwestern University Body Donation Program
20195 N. 57th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
Other Contact Info
ph. 623-806-7990, option 1