- CCOM: 3rd and 4th year Osteopathic Medical Students
- AZCOM: 4th year Osteopathic Medical Students
- No interest will accrue during the in-school period
- 5% interest will accrue on the loan after graduation unless a student enters an approved internship
Loan Fees: None
Grace Period: Repayment begins six months after graduation or withdrawal from CCOM/AZCOM, unless the borrower enters an approved internship and properly completes the necessary deferment forms
- Up to 8 year repayment term
- $50 per month minimum payment
- One-year internship deferment available
- Deferment of principal and/or interest may be granted if the borrower is engaged in an approved internship or residency. Must re-apply annually.
- No prepayment penalty
- Loan cannot be included in a Federal Consolidation Loan
- The CCOM/AZCOM Loan is not eligible to be included in the Income-Based Repayment, Pay as You Earn and/or Public Service Forgiveness.
Annual Loan Limit: Varies, Office of Student Financial Services will notify students
Aggregate Loan Limit: Not applicable
- Based on exceptional financial need
- Students with a history of default on student loans or other debt non-payment will not be considered for a CCOM/AZCOM loan
- Students must provide income data on the FAFSA and submit tax returns including all schedules, W-2s, and 1099s and a independent verification worksheet.
- Contact the Office of Student Financial Services for an application.