Supervisor Information

How To Submit a Request for an On-Campus FWS Position

Access, login and click on the Main tab, under Management, click on the FWS Job Postings. If you have any questions about the FWS program, refer to the FWS Handbook or contact the Office of Student Financial Services at (630) 515-6101 (Illinois) or (623) 572-3321 (Arizona).

Positions will be posted on for students to see. 

The faculty/staff member making the request will be responsible for interviewing potential FWS applicants. It is the student's responsibility to complete the necessary forms before starting employment.

Points to remember:

  • You must notify the Office of Student Financial Services of any changes in the employment status of a student. 
  • You or the designated alternate must sign the student's timesheet. No other signatures will be accepted.
  • All students employed by your department or organization must have a signed Employment Approval Form and Code of Responsibility form on file for the current academic year.

Federal Work Study (FWS) Student Evaluation form

Please complete the annual evaluation form no later than April 30th. Once you have completed the form, return it to the Student Financial Services by emailing at

Click on the form for your respective campus:

FWS Student Evaluation form - Downers Grove  / Glendale 

Join our

Apply Today

Visit our

Take Tour

Support the

Donate to our future