- Chicago College of Optometry
- Arizona College of Optometry
- College of Dental Medicine–Illinois
- College of Dental Medicine–Arizona
- College of Pharmacy, Glendale Campus
- College of Pharmacy, Downers Grove Campus
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- College of Graduate Studies
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Arizona College of Podiatric Medicine
- Our Colleges
College of Pharmacy, Downers Grove Campus
Founded in 1991, the College of Pharmacy, Downers Grove Campus prepares pharmacists to collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals in a variety of professional practice settings related to ensuring the safe and effective use of medications and drug therapies. CPDG graduates choose from vibrant careers in community pharmacies, hospitals, educational institutions, research laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, managed care organizations, and home infusion.
Midwestern University College of Pharmacy, Downers Grove Campus fosters lifelong learning through excellence in education, postgraduate programs, and scholarship. The College encourages the development of professional attitudes and behaviors to prepare pharmacists who will provide exemplary patient-centered care in a culturally diverse society.
The College of Pharmacy, Downers Grove Campus will lead advances in pharmacy education, practice, and scholarship through innovation and collaboration to meet the health care challenges of tomorrow.
Learn more about the pharmacy program at the College of Pharmacy, Downers Grove Campus.