The Midwestern University College of Pharmacy - Glendale, Office of Experiential Education (OEE) manages the placement of students on both Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences (IPPE) and Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experiences (APPE). OEE creates and manages rotation schedules, provides support to students during rotations, and develops sites and preceptors. Experiential education comprises approximately 1/3 of the entire pharmacy curriculum and is vital to the successful development of the student pharmacist.
OEE Mission Statement:
Prepare students to optimally benefit from their pharmacy practice experiences, create and maintain high-quality sites, and develop preceptors who are committed to educating future pharmacists.
OEE Core Values:
- Service-Oriented: We strive to provide a high degree of service to our students & preceptors.
- Committed to Excellence: We strive for excellence and exceeding expectations of students and preceptors.
- Respect: We value respect and collegiality.
- Caring: We treat every individual with care and compassion.
- Proactive: We identify potential problems before they occur and strive to minimize their impact.
- OEE Staff Information/Contact Us
- Become a Preceptor
- Preceptor Availability Request Form 2020-2021
- Preceptor Availability Request Form 2021-2022
Midwestern University College of Pharmacy - Glendale
Office of Experiential Education
19555 North 59th Avenue
Glendale AZ 85308