Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Midwestern University's historical and sustaining philosophy dedicates the institution and its resources to the highest standards of academic excellence to meet the educational needs of the healthcare community.
Midwestern University will provide a safe and healthy environment that challenges its faculty, staff, and students to:
- Promote and maintain the osteopathic philosophy
- Nourish intellectual creativity and foster the critical thinking and communication skills that stimulate personal growth and engender professional development
- Support the teaching, scholarly activity, and service capabilities of the University
- Respect, appreciate, and acknowledge the achievements of all members of the academic community
- Embrace cultural and social diversity in the academic community and the community-at-large