Offices & Services Directory
- Student Accounts
- Body Donation Program
- Copy Center
- Emergency Response
- Information Technology Services
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Safety & Security
- Office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Office of Student Financial Services
- Offices & Services Directory
Midwestern University's Online Billing and Payment System
You may now access your account information, make a secure online payment, or set up a payment plan by logging in to MWUnet.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your account, contact the MWU Student Accounts Office or check the page of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the online service.
Important Information and Instructions
The online service enables you to access your student account and pay tuition and fees online.
You will be notified by email each time a new statement is generated showing new transactions on your account, such as new charges, disbursements, and so forth. The notification will provide a link directing you to the online site. You will then be able to submit your payment and/or view your account.
This service is available to all MWU students, as well as their parents and/or others who would like to submit payments for tuition and fees on their behalf.
Only accounts with U.S. financial institutions may be used for making payments online.
Advantages to Online Billing and Payment System
- Easy to use
- Access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to view or make payments on your account
- Electronic notifications, eliminating delays with standard mail delivery
- Your payments will always be on time
- Real time
- No additional ID or password to remember (located on the same site used for transcripts, grades, etc.)
How to View Your Payments
Log in to MWUnet and follow these instructions:
- Click on Student Access button.
- Select the Student Financial Services tab above.
- Select Statement of Account from the left navigation bar.
- Confirm the balance owed. Remember, financial aid funds must post before you can make a payment.
- Scroll down and select the payment option.
- Submit payment only once to prevent double payment.
You will receive a payment confirmation message if the transaction is successful.