Educating Tomorrow's Healthcare Team
Healthcare education is our specialty at Midwestern University. We are dedicated to providing academic programs that prepare skilled and dedicated healthcare workers to meet the growing needs of society
Awards & Accolades
- The Scientist magazine named Midwestern University the 6th best academic or noncommercial research institution in the nation in its “Best Places to Work in Academia” rankings.
- Midwestern University’s Glendale Campus and Clinics earned the Western Maricopa Coalition (WESTMARC) Quality of Life Enhancement in Education Award at the Best of the West Awards and also received the prestigious Economic Engine Award from WESTMARC.
- Midwestern University Multispecialty Clinic in Downers Grove received the Business Excellence Award for Large Businesses and the Business of the Year Award from the Chamber630 organization.
- Glendale Campus was recognized as one of the Valley of the Sun's Healthiest Employers (Midsize Firms) by the Phoenix Business Journal.
- The Downers Grove Campus received a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Chicago Wilderness Conservation and Native Landscaping Award for the restoration of 8.97 acres of wetlands and oak-hickory woods.