Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
To be considered for admission into the Cardiovascular Science Program, applicants must submit to the Office of Admissions an application packet that includes:
- A completed Application for Admission form
- A nonrefundable, nonwaivable application fee of $50
- Two signed and sealed letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended post-high school
- GRE general test scores earned within the last three years
Office of Admissions
19555 North 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
623/572-3215 or 888/247-9277
Please note: Applicants may track the receipt of their application materials and the status of their files on the University's website with the instructions for accessing account information that will be sent by the Office of Admissions after receipt of their applications. Applicants are responsible for notifying the Office of Admissions of any changes in their mailing address and/or e-mail address. All requests for application withdrawals must be made in writing via e-mail, fax or letter to the Office of Admissions at the above address.