Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Most CHS academic programs assign a faculty mentor to students in each entering class. The faculty mentor assists with academic concerns. In addition to these faculty mentors, the CHS Dean, Assistant Dean, and the Dean of Students are also available to assist students. The student determines the amount of interaction with his/her faculty mentor. It is the student's responsibility to initiate contact with the faculty mentor for assistance.
CHS faculty mentors act as liaisons between the faculty and students. Their responsibilities include:
- Serving as the student's advisor and academic/professional counselor;
- Overseeing and monitoring the academic progress and professional growth of the student;
- Assisting the student in seeking academic and personal counseling services provided by the institution;
- Serving as an advocate for the student;
- Counseling the student during his/her selection of a career within the profession.