Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
All students enrolled in CHS are expected to:
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in their course of study;
- Understand and meet all established program/school/College academic and professional requirements and standards as described in the course syllabi, program-related manuals, University Catalog, and Student Handbook;
- Self-monitor their academic performance in all required courses;
- Complete all course-related requirements in a timely and satisfactory manner;
- Seek assistance if encountering academic difficulty;
- Contact the appropriate Program/School Director and/or course coordinator when performance has been unsatisfactory; and
- Regularly check home or campus mailbox at least twice a week and university e-mail account daily for information concerning educational programs. This is particularly important at the end of the quarter and during quarter breaks when information concerning academic performance may be distributed.