Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The following academic policies apply to all students who matriculate during the academic year of this catalog publication. These policies will apply throughout the entire time a student is enrolled in the college. In the event that these policies need to be revised as the result of new accreditation requirements, mandates by the United States Department of Education, or other unforeseen circumstances, students will be notified in writing prior to the effective date of the new policy.
Faculty and students should also refer to the University Academic Policy section for additional policies that apply to all students at Midwestern University.
- Academic Monitoring
- Academic Review and Progression
- Student Academic Review Committees
- CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Academic Progress
- Unsatisfactory Academic Progress
- Advanced Placement/Exemption from Coursework
- Appeal Process
- Auditing a Course for Remedial Purposes
- Class Standing
- Course Prerequisites
- Faculty Mentor Program
- Grade Point Average
- Immunization Policy
- Leave of Absence
- Professional Conduct
- Transfer Policy