Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
To qualify for the Doctor of Occupational Therapy degree (OTD), students must:
- Satisfactorily complete all courses with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or higher;
- Satisfactorily complete the required minimum number of 160 credit hours in the curriculum;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Doctorate degree conferral from the Program faculty to the Program Student Academic Review Committee and from this committee to the CHS Student Promotion and Graduation Committee;
- Receive a favorable recommendation for Doctorate degree conferral from the University Faculty Senate;
- Settle all financial accounts with the University; and
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.