Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
The following academic policies apply to all students who matriculate during the academic year of this catalog publication. These policies will apply throughout the entire time a student is enrolled in the college. In the event that these policies need to be revised as the result of new accreditation requirements, mandates by the United States Department of Education, or other unforeseen circumstances, students will be notified in writing prior to the effective date of the new policy.
Faculty and students should also refer to the University Academic Policy section for additional policies that apply to all students at Midwestern University.
- Student Academic Progress Committee, Preclinical and Clinical
- Academic Failure
- Readmission after Dismissal for Poor Academic Performance
- Academic Warning
- Academic Probation
- Advanced Standing
- Appeal Process
- Disciplinary Warning/Probation
- Course Failure Policy
- Grade for Retaken Course
- Faculty Advisor Program
- Grade Point Average
- Grading System
- Immunization Policy for CDMI
- Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE) Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress