- Contact the Body Donation Program via telephone or website to obtain a body donation application OR stop by our facility.
- Thoroughly review all donor materials. (Contact the program if you have any questions.)
- Complete all forms of the application and mail the original signed application to our facility.
- The application will be reviewed by our staff and if the application meets program criteria, a donor card will be sent via mail.
- Share your decision with your family and durable power of attorney/next of kin/donor agent. By sharing your decision, they will feel more comfortable in fulfilling your wishes.
- Carry your donor card. This card lists the steps to be taken and contact information needed by responsible parties at the time of death.
- At time of death, durable power of attorney/next of kin/donor agent should contact the Body Donation Program as soon as possible at 623-806-7990.
- The Body Donation Program or its representative will accept or decline the donation based on the exclusion criteria. (Exclusion Criteria)
- If accepted, the body will be transported to the Body Donation Program at no cost to the donor's estate as long as death occurs within a 30-mile radius of Maricopa County. See FAQ for more information
- Contact the Body Donation Program via telephone at 623-806-7990
- A representative of the Body Donation Program will conduct a brief personal and medical history review to determine if the donation is acceptable.
- If accepted into the program, the durable power of attorney/next of kin/donor agent will complete the donation forms with required signatures.
- Completed forms with original signatures will be submitted to the Body Donation Program.
- If accepted, the body will be transported to the Body Donation Program at no cost to the donor's estate as long as death occurs within a 30-mile radius of Maricopa County. If outside a 30-mile radius please contact our office for more information.
Midwestern University Body Donation Program
20195 N. 57th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
Other Contact Info
ph. 623-806-7990, option 1