Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
As an alumnus, you will continue to have on-site access to the library resources and services listed below:
- Walk-in library assistance
- Reference help while librarians are on duty
- Library access during all library hours to both our Glendale and Downers Grove Campuses
- Access to computer resources and databases within the library
- Check out reserves for in-library use only
- Self-service photocopy, scan, and print services
Please note: Access to library resources, such as Up-To-Date, Access Pharmacy, EBSCO, eBooks, ILLiad, etc., are no longer available to you remotely due to licensing restrictions.
If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Midwestern University Library Services Staff.
Downers Grove Campus Library
555 31st Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Glendale Campus Library
19555 N. 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308