Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
College of Dental Medicine Arizona
Based at MWU's Glendale Campus, the College of Dental Medicine-Arizona offers a four-year curriculum that includes academic coursework in the basic sciences, the behavioral sciences, and the clinical sciences; preclinical simulation studies; practical clinical dentistry; and community clinical rotations that follow the guidelines of the American Dental Association and the Commission on Dental Education.
The mission of the Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona is to graduate well-qualified general dentists and to improve oral health through research, scholarly activity, and service to the public.
Vision & Goals
In pursuit of its mission, the CDMA is guided by this set of abiding and unchanging core values:
- Maintaining a student-friendly environment
- Encouraging broad and encompassing diversity
- Advocating collegiality and teamwork
- Integrating multidisciplinary coursework
- Focusing on a general dentistry curriculum
- Ensuring competence for general practice
- Basing decisions on scientific evidence
- Delivering ethical, patient-centered care
- Engaging the university community
- Serving the profession and the public
- Promoting ethics and professionalism
- Aspiring everyday to peak performance
Learn more about the dental medicine program in the College of Dental Medicine-Arizona.