Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
How do I become a preceptor?
If you would like to be a preceptor, please fill out the preceptor application packet (PDF). If you are already a preceptor and have moved to a new location, please email email@example.com with your new site information.
Please submit the completed forms along with your CV or résumé via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 623-572-3560.
If you have any questions or concerns you can always contact our office at 623-572-3557 or email at email@example.com.
Why should I become a preceptor?
Preceptors choose to host students at their practice site for a variety of reasons. Some want a fresh perspective that a student pharmacist brings, others are seeking creative ways to expand their patient care services. Other preceptors are excited to expand their professional networks by getting to know potential future colleagues. The non-material benefits to precepting are many, and precepting pharmacists report higher levels of job and career satisfaction over non-precepting pharmacists.
In addition, the preceptor benefits provided by the college include:
- Adjunct faculty appointment
- Complimentary preceptor development CE programs
- Access to online library resources, including Facts and Comparisons, Up to Date, Lexicomp, Sanford Guide and many others
- Complimentary membership to the preceptor development portion of The Collaborative Education Institute, providing on-demand, webinar-based CE
- Invitations to MWU receptions at local and national meetings