Our priority is always the health and safety of every member of our campus community as well as the patients we serve today and in the future. Click here for more information.
Since its founding in 1900 and Arizona in 1995, Midwestern University has continued to thrive throughout the decades, expanding to meet the ever-changing needs of society. This enviable position has allowed Midwestern University to continuous make an impact in the healthcare professions. Consider Midwestern’s far-reaching influence in recent numbers:
- More than 17,000 admissions applications are received each year to fill just 900 student seats
- Nearly 214 full-time faculty actively teach, conduct research, and mentor their future colleagues
- Over 360 full-time professional staff are employed to support the academic mission of the University
- The University’s Downers Grove Campus boasts more than 13,000 alumni who are working in leading hospitals, pharmacies, private practices, governmental agencies, academic institutions, and healthcare facilities throughout the nation
- Across both campuses, the University educates more than 6,000 students in 14 healthcare professions
- Our beautiful 105-acre campus in Downers Grove is located just 25 miles from downtown Chicago
In 2013, Midwestern University expansion included the state-of-the-art 193,000 square-foot Multispecialty Clinic in Downers Grove. The clinic includes the Dental Institute, a Family Medicine Practice, a Speech-Language Clinic, Physical Therapy Institute, Eye Institute, and other health services designed to meet the diverse healthcare needs of community members.